At the head of the BFC is Da Chief, Mario Baker. Mario is the one who makes sure things get done, and done right. If you ever have a problem, or need to make something crazy happen, get in touch with Mario.
Second in command of Mario's Bakery, and organizer of BEvERage and Food Committee events throughout the year. This minister is also responsible for cleaning up after an event: touching up the paint job, destroying the evidence, and posting bail.
These idiots help get stuff done. Sometimes. You never know who they are, since they hide in plain sight, and they could be anybody. Your classmates? Rhonda? The Honourable Minister of Transportation Marc Garneau? You never know....
- Brushes with Death
- Brushes with Death used to host a spinoff show of Bob Ross' Joys of Painting.
- (Com)pounding Acids
- A chemistry lab is like a party: some drop acid and others drop the basea;dfjj;aadsv∃ad™f∀
- Destructive Construction
- ♫ This minister gets knocked down. They get back up again. You ain't never gonna keep them down ♫
- Drop(ping) Sheets
- There's nothing to say. The ladies like what this minister does.
- Escapades & Serenades
- Once climbed a 27 foot pole with nothing but a pair of Converse and a broken ukulele.
- Harmonic Rigidity
- Not to be confused with the Minister of Melodic Masturbation.
- Inductive Reasoning
- One can prove by induction that this minister does not exist, but this will be left as an exercise to the reader.
- One-Hit Wonders
- Click here to find out the identity of this minister!
- Stiff Competition
- When dealing with this minister, don't expect them to go soft on you.
- Sowing Dischord
- This minister used to be all about sowing datchord, but they've really turned his life around
- Shading & Masquerading
- This minister studies theatre and costume design only to be better at bedroom role-play ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Stellar Performances
- Pastimes include drinking cosmos and watching Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey.
- Scaling & Unveiling
- This minister spent nine years incarcerated in Paris after being caught attempting to cover the Eiffel Tower with a cloth.
- Traumatic Irony
- This minister told us they didn't know the definition of irony, which was ironic because we were at a bus stop.
- Wry & Ginger
- This minister only ever drinks rum & coke.